Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Friday, 22 August 2008

12 Things That Constitute Real Riches

Listen to what Napoleon Hill considers makes a man truly rich.


(Press pause on the music pod on left to pause background music while you watch video)



4 comments:

RT said...

Julieanne, I really love your blog site! What a treat for creative writers. I'd like to invite you to visit http://whenuglywasin.blogspot.com/ If you click on the link at the top right---free audio books, etc. You will unearth a treasure trove of inspirational books, classic literature, etc. Keep up the great site!

Julieanne Paige said...

Thank you so much for the compliment! I am so passionate about introducing these principles to as many people as I can. 'Learn Out Loud' is a fantastic link to have on your site... I will definitely be back. I am currently working on a book and who knows... maybe soon you will be able to download it there :)

Thanks for the tip!

Julieanne

Barbara said...

That was great!

Thank you for your story for my friend. I'm adding you to my blog page so others can be inspired by you.

Thank you!
Barbara
http://ifididnthaveasenseofhumor.blogspot.com/

Julieanne Paige said...

Thank you Barbara! Onwards and Upwards! Hope you will visit again soon :)

Julieanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond