Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Sunday, 3 August 2008

Group Member's Inspired Blog

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know about a great blog belonging to one of our members. It is called 'My Gratitude Journal' and has daily affirmations that I am sure you will enjoy.

Go to http://healourlives.blogspot.com/

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne

2 comments:

L. Massey said...

Hi! Have you read anything by Eckhart Tolle? Check out Awakening to Your Life's Purpose. Thanks for commenting on my wine blog! :)Glad you liked it!

Julieanne Paige said...

Hi! I haven't read anything by Eckhart Tolle but I have heard of him. Thanks for the tip!

Julieanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond