Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Saturday, 20 September 2008

A Look Back at What We Have Learnt from Napoleon Hill

As we come to the final chapter of 'Think and Grow Rich' I thought you might enjoy a revisit to the wisdom of Napoleon Hill.

Thank you for all your comments and feedback. I hope you will join us as we begin to read 'The Richest Man in Babylon'.

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne

(Please click on blue music pod on left to pause background music while you watch video)


2 comments:

LITeacher said...

I love all of the quotes. I have to go back and watch again and try to copy some of them down. They are great motivators.

Julieanne Paige said...

They are great motivators and I love that this video can give a quick refresher and put you back in the right frame of mind. It is probably a good thing that 'signs' drive somebody in my house crazy - otherwise I might have them pinned up everywhere :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond