Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Our Next Book


Hi Everyone!

We only have 2 more chapters of 'Think and Grow Rich' and hope you are still enjoying Hill's principles.

The next book we will be reading is 'The Richest Man in Babylon' by George S. Clason. This is a very light read with powerful lessons in the natural laws of wealth. It should only take a couple of weeks to move through and thought it might be a welcomed breather before we move onto our next book.

Over the next few weeks I would welcome any suggestions as to what you would like to read next, which will be placed on a voting poll on our blog.

After reading chapter 13 'The Brain', in 'Think and Grow Rich' I received so much interest in this subject and have found a great site that offers brainwave meditation downloads. I have placed a link on the left of our blog which allows you to download a free 10 minute sample if you are interested in finding out more about this.

Thank you for all your comments and feedback, it is very much appreciated!

I look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne

Photo by Nick Lloyd

2 comments:

LITeacher said...

Hi Julieanne,
That book sounds like it might be interesting. I'll have to get a copy. I also liked the brainwave link. I downloaded the free copy to find out more about it. I have also now posted a link on my sight as well.

Julieanne Paige said...

Hi Maureen

It really is a great book. There are principles in there that if applied will change your life and in particular your finances. I don't always understand the reasons why, but I know for sure that they work.

Am glad you like the brainwave link. I have really enjoyed learning about this.

Speak soon!

Julieanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond