Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Monday, 15 September 2008

The Strangest Secret in the World - Earl Nightingale

Listen to Earl Nightingale reveal the 'Strangest Secret in the World'. Have you been wondering what the definition of success is? You may be surprised...


(Please click on blue music pod on left to pause background music while you watch video)




Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne

4 comments:

CoolDeep said...

Beloved friend,
I would like to thank you for adding my link to your blog. When I started this blog just two weeks backs I felt that I was all alone in this walk. But now after meeting people like you, I have realized how wrong I was to think like that! Such gestures from beautiful people like you motivates me and gives me the strength that I need to pursue this objective of mine.
Thanks is all that I have for you at the moment.

Love,
CoolDeep

Julieanne Paige said...

Thank you! That is a beautiful compliment. It does take a little while to find similar blogs but you do eventually. My favourite links are some of the most inspirational blogs I have come across :)

I hope to see you again soon.

Julieanne

Empowering Minds said...

I just love these unique "tidbits" of wisdom!

Julieanne Paige said...

Me too :)

Is great to hear from the pioneers of these philosophies.

Julieanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond