Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Sunday, 21 September 2008

Thank You!


Hi Everyone!

I hope you have enjoyed this journey through ‘Think and Grow Rich’ and
that you will take the opportunity to revisit these principles over
the next few months as your desire for deeper understanding increases.

I want to take this opportunity to let you know that this has been a
great 4 months for me. I have met so many great people and hope I have
been able to introduce you to principles that have changed the lives
of so many readers.

It has been so rewarding to be able to share a book that I have been
studying for over 10 years and look forward to you joining me as we
begin to read ‘The Richest Man in Babylon’.

Thank you for all your kind words, emails and comments and for
allowing me to share the book that changed my life so many years ago.

It is my desire that I have been able to encourage you to ‘Think and
Grow Rich’.


Happy Manifesting!


Julieanne

Photo: Napoleon Hill

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi Julieann,

I did not have the opportunity to read Think and Grow Rich with this group because I have read it in the past. Great stuff.

Am not familiar with the current book, but will go to the library or the used book store and try to find it.

Thanks!
lydia

Julieanne Paige said...

Hi Lydia

Have you tried amazon.com as they have paperback copies starting from around $1.50.

It is a great book.

Speak soon!

Julieanne

The Logisitician said...

Interesting. I would not call my blog inspirational, at least not directly. However, there is a blog to which I have a link, Letters from Papa. A father in Singapore writes to his two kids attending school in the US, and provides them with his wisdom and some of life's lessons.

My blog is really about improving the thought process so that one is satisfied with one's decisions. Perhaps not inspirational, but definitely thought provoking.

http://www.theviewfromoutsidemytinywindow.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond