Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Thursday, 11 September 2008

A Tribute to Those We Lost on 9/11

(Please click on blue music pod on left to pause background music while you watch video)




Let Amy know where you were on 9/11 at http://
beautifulsideofcrazy.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

neferiti said...

This is a very beautiful tribute! It has brought back tears to my eyes! Thank you for sharing. Everyone who dead that day will forever remain in my heart!

Barbara said...

Thank you for the starting point in my search.

Barbara
http://ifididnthaveasenseofhumor.blogspot.com/

Julieanne Paige said...

Hi Helen

It really touched me and although I am an Australian we shared the pain and shock of what was happening. Disbelief...

Julieanne

LITeacher said...

That's still very hard to watch. Thankfully, I didn't lose anyone that day, but I know people who did. A colleague of mine husband worked at the trade center- he was late for work that day- he lost all of his co-workers- he was the only one left. I've been to Ground Zero several times- that gaping hole is hard to look at. The towers are definetly missed in the Manhatten skyline.
Thanks for sharing that beautiful video.

Julieanne Paige said...

Hi Maureen

I did debate whether to put it on the blog or not but I think it is important to remember the families on this day. It is a beautiful video and I did think of you being so close. I know that you have been affected by this and to have your skyline changed must be a constant reminder.

The world changed that day.

Julieanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond