Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Thursday, 16 October 2008

Our Next Book!


Hi Everyone!

Just reminding you that 'A New Earth' by Eckhart Tolle received the most votes and we will start reading this from the 3rd November.

I was a little dubious about this before I read it but after finishing this book I was very grateful that it had been recommended to me.

It is beautifully written and very thought provoking.

'The Richest Man in Babylon' has been a very light read and I am really looking forward to sharing something deeper with you.

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne

1 comment:

Dori said...

I read this book a while back and I loved it. I hope you enjoy it too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond