Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Thursday, 6 November 2008

Eckhart Tolle

Hi Everyone!

I just want to share a short video with you. As an introduction to Tolle, take a few minutes to relax and enjoy some thoughts from the author of this great book!

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne


(Click on blue music pod on left to pause background music while you watch this video)


7 comments:

Lydia said...

Great video Julianne, thanks for posting it!

lydia

Lydia said...

oops! I am sorry I spelled your name wrong. I usually remember it easily. Julie is a longtime friend and Anne is my daughter's middle name..
:)
lydia

Julieanne Paige said...

Hi Lydia

No worries :) You can spell me however you like :)

Glad you liked the video, it was very relaxing for me.

Speak soon!

Julieanne

Temple said...

I am so glad I ran across your site! The combination of reading (I'm a book fiend), inspiration, and a real look at life is just wonderful! I may be late to start the Tolle book, but will definitely catch up (I have to finish my Lonely Werewolf Girl book first...I swap out back and forth between serious writing and fun/sci-fi cheese books :) Looking forward to catching up and joining in the discussions!

Julieanne Paige said...

Hi Temple

Great to have you with us. Thanks for visiting!

I look forward to speaking wit you soon :)

Julieanne

Temple said...

I know...When I realized the Thong Song was (gulp) almost ten years ago I kind of did a Scooby-Doo "yikes!" But then when I really sat down and thought about where I was in my life then, the directions I thought that I was going, and the person I have become since then the Thong Song somehow became a measure of how far I've come and how much I've grown as a person since April 1999. Odd, huh? :)

yolanda said...

the last post on my blog actually touches on this. would love if people stopped in an let me know what they think.

love,
yola x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond