Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Saturday, 27 December 2008

Thank you!


Thank you to Carnation for this beautiful award! I am certainly celebrating meeting and making so many friends this year, so I think this is a great opportunity for me to introduce you to some of mine.
I am passing this on to some of my favourite people in the blosphere. I hope you'll pop by to visit them!

Lydia at Serenity
Suzi at Bring Peace Not Pain
Cooldeep at Essence of Life
The Team at SSG
Andy & Mel at The Blackbus

Thank you again and I'm looking forward to a great 2009 and meeting many more great people!

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne

10 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow Julieanne, I feel so honored!! Thank you so much.

You make it so simple to be friends with you. We (at least, I) should be giving the award to you.

I'll wear it with pride. ... and on my way to brag to my kids ;)

Thanks again! And thanks for making my morning cup of coffee so pleasant while reading your wonderful summaries of these great books!

Looking forward to a great 2009 as well!

Enjoy your week Julieanne.
lydia
lydia

ANDY & MEL LOWE said...

wow

Julieanne you have brought a few tears to the dafthermits

it has been a joy to have met you and we hope 2009 brings you a wonderful exciting year

andy x mel x & the clan

Suzi said...

I agree with Lydia...you should be getting the award, you have a most amazing spirit and you have been so supportive and helpful. Thank you for that.
I wish you a most joyous and prosperous 2009.
Suzi

Todd Schaefer, SSG Admin said...

Thank you, Julieanne. I am honored that you thought of our blog team. Its been a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to our friendship. :)

Julieanne said...

Hi Everyone!

You all deserve it! :)

I look forward to an exciting year for all of us!

Thank you for all your kind words... you see... it makes it very easy for me to be friends with you!

Speak soon!

Julieanne

Leslie Smith, B.Msc. said...

Julieanne,

I love your blogs! Hey, you have a present, but it can't be opened until 12am on January 1st. You will find it on my blog post at that time. :)

Much Love,
Leslie

Lea said...

Congratulations on your award. There is another award waiting for you. You can get the details on my site.

Congratulations and happy new year!

Carnation said...

you are welcome julieanne ... it's nice to meet so many webfriends. will enjoy visiting new links you posted here of your friends! happy new year! keep blogging!

Carnation said...

hi there btw, the link to my blog has a double forward slash at the end which sends out an error message when you click it. hope you can edit it. thanks!

Julieanne said...

Hi Leslie and Lea!

Thank you so much! It is very appreciated. I am looking forward to reviewing your book this week Leslie and have been a fan of Lea's site for quite a while now.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Julieanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond