Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Saturday, 3 January 2009

Awards!


Thank you to Leslie at Inner Sanctuary and to Lea at Ocean of Perspectives for this beautiful award! Both of you are truly inspiring and and am very grateful for your friendship!Thank you and I will pass this award on to some inspirational people I have connected with in the blogosphere!




Also thank you so much to Temple at Cookies mean God Loves You!. You always guarantee me a good girly giggle!


For this award I have to tell you 10 random things about me, so here goes!



1. I am an Australian but I live in the UK. We came for the weather...
2. My favourite colour is blue.
3. I will do anything for gummy bears or cadbury creme eggs.
4. I don't believe in diets... it has the word die in it...
5. I cannot drive stick shift... I've tried and it is very evident, so I only drive automatic cars although I don't drive much here. I have a great deal going... he drives... I tell him where to go :)
6. I love to watch The Dog Whisperer, even though I don't have a dog.
7. I am one of those freaks that have to have their bread matching. Quite distressing when they are not...
8. My favourite singer is Bjork and has been since I was in my early teens.
9. My favourite perfume is Forever and Ever by Christian Dior.
10. and... Betty Boop is all over my house. One day I may grow up but grown ups are sooooo boring!



And also thank you again to Lea at Ocean of Perspectives fot this award. It has been a fantastic year and I look forward to keeping in touch with you all in 2009!

I hope you will take a minute to visit some of my friends. Follow the links below.


Lisa at Empowering Minds
Helen at The Inspired Self
Ruth at Heal Thyself Wellnes
Treasured Thoughts
Kenny at Smart Goals
Laurie at Notes Upon the WildWind
Yolanda at The Stuff Life's Made Of
Patrice Karst
Maitri at Maitri's Heart
Laurie at The Looking Glass

Thanks for a great 2008 and here's to an even better 2009.

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne

7 comments:

Small Footprints said...

Congratulations! Your blog is wonderful and deserves these awards. You truly inspire us!

I'm looking forward to more wonderful posts in the new year!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Dolly's Diary said...

Hi Julieanne,
I thought the same thing when I came across your blog today. Honest to God. I was planning on coming back to comment on your Great Blog. Funny how your first visit and I have a video that you have also used. I am glad to meet you as well and will be looking foward to following your blog.
Happy New Year,
Janet :)

Julieanne said...

Hi Small Footprints

Thank you very much! Was a great way to start 2009!

Speak soon

Julieanne

Julieanne said...

Hi Janet

That is funny :) Well I am definitely keeping in touch. Love your blog!

Speak soon!

Julieanne

Dolly's Diary said...

Hi,
Congradulations on your awards, I was just stopping by to tell you I posted one for you on my blog. I read and did the online class with Eckhart Tolle, so I really love what you do here.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Carol King said...

Hi Julieanne, there is a gift waiting for you on my blog, please visit http://inspired-journey.blogspot.com

yolanda said...

julianne, thank you so much for mentioning my blog here. it means a lot. and thanks too for your comment on my last entry. it was very timely! ive responded to you properly back there.

have a great day!

with love,

yola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond