Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Monday, 25 May 2009

Our Next Book! 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle



Hi Everyone!

The poll is completed and our next book is 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle. We will begin reading 'The Power of Now' from the 1st June.

'A New Earth' was so enlightening and I am looking forward to discussions with you about our new book.

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi Julieanne!

The power Of Now is an absolutely wonderful book and am sure anyone who has not yet read it will thoroughly enjoy it!

Little story..I purchased the PON on cassette a bunch of years ago to listen in the car while my youngest daughter was in CCD (catholic classes). Had it in my car forever because each time I would go to listen I stopped! I could not get past his voice! (now I really like it..) Had it in the glove compartment for over a year! before I finally listened to it, and then couldn't get enough! I soon had a cd of almost every book and class that Tolle did and absolutley loved it. Incidentally, it is from there that I moved to ACIM.. All in good time and as we're ready. :)

Looking forward to your wonderful summaries as a refresher!
Lydia

Julieanne said...

Hi Lydia!

I am really looking forward to it!

I have heard people say that they have not enjoyed listening to Tolle speak but I love listening to him. He causes us to slow down which is part of his point I think.

PON while your daughter is in CCD? My fiance was a Catholic Priest for many years and also now enjoys Tolle. Is great to see spiritual growth.

Speak soon!

Blessings,

Julieanne

Annyara Polanco said...

Hi jullianne. Let me tell you that this is a great job you´re doing here and to say thank you for following my blog.

Julieanne said...

Hi Annyara!

Thank you. That is a great compliment :)

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon!

Blessings,

Julieanne

Louise said...

Hello Julieanne,

I have read that book in french and also the book to apply it in the daily life. Those are my favorite books. I am also delighted with the translated french version of the CD "Doors to live in the now". The voice was so peacefull and the content marvellous and so simple. The last 4 minutes are inspiring music bringing peace within.

Great choice, and I am sure you will all enjoy it.

Peacefully in the now,

Louise

Julieanne said...

Hi Louise!

Thanks for visiting. It is so great to hear that these principles are being accepted all over the world.

Hope to see you again soon!

Blessings,

Julieanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond