Thank You for visiting Be Inspired Today. We are an Online Spiritual Community that loves to discuss spiritual ideas, books & teachers that have changed our lives!

Please feel free to look around.


Links to Spiritual Coaching Sessions, 'A Course in Miracles' orientated Courses and Counselling and more can be accessed from our site! www.beinspiredtoday.net

Everyone is welcome!

Many Blessings,

Julieanne



Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Thank You!


I wanted to thank my good friend Todd at SSG Team Blog for this award. We have worked together on some great projects in the time we have known each other and is an important part of my spiritual journey.

I hope you might find the time to drop by his blog and share his insights and wisdom.

Many Thanks & Many Blessings,

Julieanne

7 comments:

Todd Schaefer, SSG Admin, Founder said...

Thanks for sharing, Julieanne!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

EASTER GREETINGS FROM THE OLD GEEZER

I PRAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY CELEBRATING RESURRECTION SUNDAY.

HE IS RISEN!

GOD BLESS YOU, RON

Lloyd said...

Congrats on the award. God bless, Lloyd

covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well

Dafthermit said...

congrats on the award my friend

it is an honour to have met you

peace and light from the wee hermits

Julieanne said...

Hi Todd :) You're always welcome

Hi Old Geezer - Thank you and bless you :)

Hi Lloyd - Thank you :)

Hi covnitpekr1 - I hope it is easier to say than to spell ;)Thanks for visiting!

And Andy... I am very blessed to have you both as my favourite hermits :) Much Love XX

Dafthermit said...

peace and light my beautiful friend from us both xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspirational Lotus Pond